You will use a 5-step process taken from evidence-based practice to learn more about partnership-oriented practices between professionals and families.
- Step 1: Dilemma – Consider a dilemma.
- Step 2: Question – Turn the dilemma into an answerable question.
- Step 3: Evidence – Consider key sources of evidence.
- Step 4: Decision – Integrate sources of general evidence, different perspectives, and unique contexts to make an informed decision.
- Step 5: Evaluation – Evaluate the practice decision.